Dry ice blasting is one of the most recent additions to the services at Bio Cleanse Services.
Also known as CO2 Blasting, this method allows lengthy cleaning processes to be shortened by on-line precision cleaning. Hence, making it one of the most preferred cleaning methods for a variety of industrial cleaning applications. It has improved industry cleaning standards with considerable increases in productivity, product quality, and safety.
This method of shooting the small rice size pellets of dry ice out of a jet nozzle with compressed air, against the material to be removed, causes it to shrink and lose adhesion from its subsurface. Additionally, when the dry ice penetrates the material to be removed, it comes in contact with the warmer subsurface, causing the ice to convert back into CO2 gas.
Paint, oil, grease, asphalt, tar, decals, soot, dirt, ink, resins, and adhesives are some of the materials removed by this procedure. Only the removed material must be disposed of off, as the dry ice sublimes into the atmosphere.
We at Bio-Cleanse provide exceptional customer service for dry Ice blasting to all of our valued clients in Sydney, Canberra, Goulburn, Batemans Bay and surrounding NSW.
Advantages of “Dry ice blasting” include:
- Non-abrasive, non-flammable, and non-conductive
- Non-toxic, non-abrasive
- No secondary contaminants/solvents/grit media
- Environmentally friendly & safe
- Pellets are FDA, EPA, and USDA approved
- Allows cleaning in place without disassembly
- Does not contribute to the carbon footprint
- Reduced labour & other extra costs
- Enhanced worker safety
- Faster & more productive than manual cleaning
- Reaches into areas that manual cleaning cannot
- Since no water is used, startup after cleaning is not a problem
- Does not harm active electrical parts
- Reduces or eliminates press damage/extends machine life no wire brushes
- No harmful solvents – increases employee safety and longevity of equipment
- Can be used for many general cleaning applications
You can count on the quality cleaning and service from Bio-Cleanse.
Call 0427 411 789 or you may email us at [email protected]
Check out our video on Dry Ice Blasting: